Traveling Luck for Gliza, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gliza?What's around Gliza?
Wikipedia near Gliza
Where to stay near Gliza
The timezone in Gliza is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:07 and Sunset at 19:08. It's light
Latitude. 43.7478°, Longitude. 19.8181°
Satellite map around Gliza
Loading map of Gliza and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gliza, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bacetići (0.9km)
- Ponjavići (1.6km)
- Mešnik (2km)
- Glumci (2.9km)
- Acimija (3km)
- Prodica (3km)
- Radibratovići (3.2km)
- Obrenovići (4.3km)
- Terzići (4.6km)
- Velanjci (4.6km)
- Mušvete (4.6km)
- Utrobe (4.8km)
- Čumići (4.8km)
- Bjelaci (4.8km)
- Barjaktarevići (5.1km)
- Dučevci (5.6km)
- Skržuti (5.9km)
- Savići (6.1km)
- Mušvete (6.2km)
- Alin Potok (6.4km)
- Bačevac (6.4km)
- Mačkat (6.7km)
- Dabići (6.7km)
- Todorići (6.8km)
- Glišići (6.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Gliza
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Poređa (4.3km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Ðelov Bunar (3.3km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Zuriska Pećina (2.2km)
Airports close to Gliza
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (140.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (146.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (190.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (193.4km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (197.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gliza
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (257.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.