Traveling Luck for Starčevići, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Starcevici?What's around Starcevici?
Wikipedia near Starcevici
Where to stay near Starčevići
The timezone in Starcevici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:00 and Sunset at 19:26. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7375°, Longitude. 19.9086°
Satellite map around Starčevići
Loading map of Starčevići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Starčevići, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Starčevići (0km)
- Marinkovići (1.2km)
- Vrane (1.4km)
- Koliševica (2km)
- Vrane (2.2km)
- Lučići (3.1km)
- Todorići (3.3km)
- Brđani (4.3km)
- Stamati (4.5km)
- Skržuti (4.8km)
- Utrobe (5.1km)
- Čaldovići (5.3km)
- Drežnik (5.3km)
- Bjelaci (5.3km)
- Bjelicići (5.4km)
- Kovačevac (5.7km)
- Savići (5.8km)
- Vukotići (5.8km)
- Gureši (5.8km)
- Mala (6km)
- Mitrići (6.5km)
- Zaboj (6.6km)
- Kruščica (6.7km)
- Proplanci (6.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Starčevići
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kosa (4.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Kućišta (2.8km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Štopica Pećina (6.7km)
Airports close to Starčevići
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (145.4km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (149.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (187.1km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (191.6km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (205.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Starčevići
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (262km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.