Traveling Luck for Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Brdo?What's around Brdo?
Wikipedia near Brdo
Where to stay near Brdo
The timezone in Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:35 and Sunset at 18:40. It's light
Latitude. 43.4500°, Longitude. 19.8239°
Satellite map around Brdo
Loading map of Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Brdo
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Oštrik (7km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Brajski Bunar (6.3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Krle (4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Odžina Stena (4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Nova Varoš (2.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Kose (6.3km)
Airports close to Brdo
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (149.8km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (153.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (164km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (173.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (183.8km)