Traveling Luck for Spasovina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Spasovina?What's around Spasovina?
Wikipedia near Spasovina
Where to stay near Spasovina
The timezone in Spasovina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:47 and Sunset at 18:39. It's light
Latitude. 43.4758°, Longitude. 19.9211°
Satellite map around Spasovina
Loading map of Spasovina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Spasovina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Borja (0.4km)
- Aničići (0.5km)
- Debelja (2.6km)
- Dževerija (3.9km)
- Gornje Trudovo (3.9km)
- Zvijerci (4km)
- Gujanička Mala (4.4km)
- Pavlovića Brod (4.9km)
- Rogovići (5.1km)
- Tomići (5.3km)
- Palež (5.5km)
- Čurčići (5.7km)
- Ðokovići (5.8km)
- Vasilići (5.9km)
- Damljanovići (6km)
- Tanovići (6.1km)
- Mladenovići (6.2km)
- Goronjići (6.2km)
- Štitkovo (6.3km)
- Čolanići (7.1km)
- Vrlan (7.3km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Spasovina
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Meki Do (3.9km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveta Trojica (5.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Čurčića Vrelo (6.3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Krle (6.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Spasovina (0km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Durupovac (4.3km)
Airports close to Spasovina
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (157.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (159.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (160.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (178.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (182.1km)