Traveling Luck for Rupčine, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Rupcine?What's around Rupcine?
Wikipedia near Rupcine
Where to stay near Rupčine
The timezone in Rupcine is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:04 and Sunset at 16:45. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3756°, Longitude. 19.7797°
Satellite map around Rupčine
Loading map of Rupčine and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rupčine, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Rupčine (0km)
- Biskupići (1.3km)
- Bakalovina (1.7km)
- Podkonik (1.9km)
- Pravoševo (1.9km)
- Dobroila (1.9km)
- Gornje Pravoševo (2.2km)
- Gornje Pravoševo (2.3km)
- Turska Mala (2.4km)
- Liješća (2.9km)
- Donja Kosatica (4.3km)
- Zagaj (4.5km)
- Ljubići (4.9km)
- Bivolice (4.9km)
- Muškovina (5.1km)
- Bećirovići (5.2km)
- Bavane (5.2km)
- Bivolice (5.7km)
- Bećirovići (6.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Rupčine
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Strane (2.2km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Brajski Bunar (6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Dundor (5.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kokošinjak (5.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Duboki Dol (2km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (5.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Međanska Reka (4.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Kose (6.5km)
Airports close to Rupčine
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (143km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (149.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (160.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (163.4km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (180.8km)