Traveling Luck for Zmijnjak, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Zmijnjak?What's around Zmijnjak?
Wikipedia near Zmijnjak
Where to stay near Zmijnjak
The timezone in Zmijnjak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:10 and Sunset at 16:38. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4306°, Longitude. 19.8381°
Satellite map around Zmijnjak
Loading map of Zmijnjak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Zmijnjak, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Zmijnjak
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Brajski Bunar (6.6km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Krle (3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Odžina Stena (6.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Rajin Krš (6.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Crno Vrelo (7.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Nova Varoš (5.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Kose (3.6km)
Airports close to Zmijnjak
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (151.7km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (152km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (161.2km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (172.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (186km)