Traveling Luck for Sekulića Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Sekulica Brdo?What's around Sekulica Brdo?
Wikipedia near Sekulica Brdo
Where to stay near Sekulića Brdo
The timezone in Sekulica Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:58 and Sunset at 16:05. It's light
Latitude. 43.4014°, Longitude. 19.6481°
Satellite map around Sekulića Brdo
Loading map of Sekulića Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sekulića Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Purići (0.7km)
- Mala Drenova (0.8km)
- Padež (2.4km)
- Šarampov (2.5km)
- Prošće (2.8km)
- Boškovina (2.9km)
- Vakuf (2.9km)
- Krastine (3.1km)
- Puškići (3.6km)
- Podvinje (3.7km)
- Topalovina (3.9km)
- Prijepolje (3.9km)
- Bare (4km)
- (( Kruševlje )) (4km)
- Pilatovac (4.1km)
- (( Mitrovac )) (4.2km)
- Dučevo (4.5km)
- Rosulje (4.5km)
- Babići (4.5km)
- Jelašje (4.6km)
- (( Avdovi )) (4.6km)
- Kolovrat (4.7km)
- Mrljaci (4.7km)
- Vojnica (4.7km)
- Brajsalica (4.8km)
- Gornja Drenova (4.8km)
- (( Ranovići )) (5.1km)
Accommodation around Sekulića Brdo
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Dragovica (1.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gradac (4.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Sokolica (3.5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Seculića Strana (1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Šanac (2.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Prijepolje (2.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stolac (4.7km)
Airports close to Sekulića Brdo
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (136.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (142.2km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (158.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (172.4km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (172.8km)