Traveling Luck for Koševina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kosevina?What's around Kosevina?
Wikipedia near Kosevina
Where to stay near Koševina
The timezone in Kosevina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:41 and Sunset at 16:12. It's light
Latitude. 43.3686°, Longitude. 19.6578°
Satellite map around Koševina
Loading map of Koševina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Koševina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Babići (0.2km)
- Puškići (0.8km)
- (( Ranovići )) (1.1km)
- Puzovići (1.3km)
- Ðerići (1.4km)
- Dučevo (1.4km)
- Vakuf (1.5km)
- Medenac (1.5km)
- Medenac (1.7km)
- Prijepolje (1.7km)
- Mrljaci (1.9km)
- Oborci (2.2km)
- Šarampov (2.5km)
- Peselje (2.8km)
- Dolovi (2.9km)
- Kolovrat (3.1km)
- Mala Drenova (3.6km)
- Zebuđa (3.8km)
- Brdo (3.8km)
- Mioska (3.9km)
- Jelašje (4km)
- Krastine (4.1km)
- Kovačevac (4.3km)
- Ljiljci (4.5km)
- Purići (4.7km)
- (( Sveta Gora )) (4.8km)
Accommodation around Koševina
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pleča (3.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Crna Stena (2.1km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Vratanja (3.4km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Duboki Potok (4.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Prijepolje (2.4km)
Airports close to Koševina
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (138.3km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (139.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (155.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (169km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (170.9km)