Traveling Luck for Mažići, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Mazici?What's around Mazici?
Wikipedia near Mazici
Where to stay near Mažići
The timezone in Mazici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:22 and Sunset at 17:27. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5000°, Longitude. 19.5906°
Satellite map around Mažići
Loading map of Mažići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mažići, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Zdravac (0.4km)
- Parlog (1.3km)
- Ušljivice (1.4km)
- Košnice (1.7km)
- Orašje (2.2km)
- (( Rajinovac )) (2.2km)
- Druglići (2.3km)
- Dežuje (2.4km)
- Potpeć (2.9km)
- Kreševine (3.1km)
- Rakovići (3.2km)
- Stanići (3.4km)
- Kalafati (3.4km)
- Smrekovac (3.4km)
- (( Rudina )) (3.6km)
- Pribojskecelice (3.6km)
- Zabrđe (3.8km)
- Bara (3.9km)
- Brnjaš (3.9km)
- Filipovići (4.3km)
- Jevrenka (4.5km)
- Suvo Polje (4.5km)
- Gradina (4.5km)
- Ðurovac (4.6km)
- Poljanak (4.8km)
- Prisoje (5.1km)
- Brdo (5.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Mažići
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- Hidroelektrana Potpeć (3.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Presedlo (4.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Vijanac (5.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Gusina (3.5km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Potpećko Jezero (1.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Rid (1.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Strane (3.1km)
Airports close to Mažići
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (126.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (153.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (166.4km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (168.9km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (177.2km)