Traveling Luck for (( Oštrik )), Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is (( Ostrik ))?What's around (( Ostrik ))?
Wikipedia near (( Ostrik ))
Where to stay near (( Oštrik ))
The timezone in (( Ostrik )) is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:58 and Sunset at 16:04. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4642°, Longitude. 19.7578°
Satellite map around (( Oštrik ))
Loading map of (( Oštrik )) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around (( Oštrik )), in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- (( Oštrik )) (0km)
- Prisoje (0.7km)
- Mokrič (2km)
- Kulina (2.3km)
- (( Dražan )) (2.5km)
- Sokolova (2.5km)
- Tikva (3.4km)
- Svijetnjak (3.7km)
- Gornje Selo (4.2km)
- Ninčići (4.5km)
- Vraneša (4.5km)
- Mangura (4.8km)
- Cikiljevina (5km)
- Nova Varoš (5.1km)
- Vranjak (5.2km)
- Bakalovina (5.5km)
- Crkvina (5.5km)
- Grablje (5.5km)
- (( Međugorje )) (5.7km)
- Podkraj (5.8km)
- Ciganska Mahala (5.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around (( Oštrik ))
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Oštrik (0.4km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Brajski Bunar (5.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mangura (4.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Nova Varoš (4.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Odžina Stena (2.5km)
Airports close to (( Oštrik ))
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (143.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (153.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (169.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (171.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (183.7km)