Traveling Luck for Gornja Drenova, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gornja Drenova?What's around Gornja Drenova?
Wikipedia near Gornja Drenova
Where to stay near Gornja Drenova
The timezone in Gornja Drenova is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:32 and Sunset at 18:01. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4236°, Longitude. 19.6883°
Satellite map around Gornja Drenova
Loading map of Gornja Drenova and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gornja Drenova, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gornja Drenova (0km)
- Pilatovac (2km)
- Karaula (2.3km)
- Padež (2.4km)
- Podvinje (2.9km)
- Bare (3.1km)
- (( Potok )) (3.3km)
- Boškovina (3.4km)
- Dubovica (4km)
- Kukanj (4.1km)
- Ninčići (4.2km)
- Topalovina (4.4km)
- (( Međugorje )) (4.5km)
- (( Mitrovac )) (4.5km)
- Vranjak (4.7km)
- Crkvina (5.2km)
- Mala Drenova (5.3km)
- Purići (5.3km)
- Bistrica (5.4km)
- Grablje (5.8km)
- Brajsalica (5.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Gornja Drenova
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Petriča Brdo (3.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gradac (3.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vaoč (3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zlatar (4.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Dolovi (1.6km)
Airports close to Gornja Drenova
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (139km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (146.1km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (163.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (171.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (177km)