Traveling Luck for Trešnjica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Tresnjica?What's around Tresnjica?
Wikipedia near Tresnjica
Where to stay near Trešnjica
The timezone in Tresnjica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:37 and Sunset at 17:57. It's light
Latitude. 43.8600°, Longitude. 19.9144°
Satellite map around Trešnjica
Loading map of Trešnjica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Trešnjica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ponikovica (1.3km)
- Mladovo (1.3km)
- Lokva (1.4km)
- Sevojno (2.5km)
- Tvrdići (2.7km)
- Ršumovići (3.2km)
- Tomići (3.2km)
- Vlaovac (3.3km)
- Tatinac (3.6km)
- Lunovo Selo (3.6km)
- Rujevac (3.9km)
- Lazovina (3.9km)
- Udovići (historical) (4.5km)
- Tatinac (4.6km)
- Krčagovo (4.7km)
- Potočanje (5.2km)
- Gorjani (5.2km)
- Sretenovići (5.5km)
- Krvavci (5.9km)
- Bjelotići (6.1km)
- Raletići (6.2km)
- Gajevi (6.3km)
Accommodation around Trešnjica
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Ðukin Do (3.6km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Sevojno (3.1km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Peskoviti Put (5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bisar Voda (0.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Mirkovica Brdo (5.8km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- shrine (6.1km)
Airports close to Trešnjica
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (129.9km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (149.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (200km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (210.6km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (231.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Trešnjica
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (248km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.