Traveling Luck for (( Paklište )), Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is (( Pakliste ))?What's around (( Pakliste ))?
Wikipedia near (( Pakliste ))
Where to stay near (( Paklište ))
The timezone in (( Pakliste )) is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:51 and Sunset at 18:36. It's light
Latitude. 43.2350°, Longitude. 19.7361°
Satellite map around (( Paklište ))
Loading map of (( Paklište )) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around (( Paklište )), in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bječani (0.8km)
- Grobnice (1km)
- Vrtovska (1.6km)
- Vrlobaš (1.8km)
- Duga Luka (1.8km)
- Podjasen (1.9km)
- Ravče Polje (2km)
- Zagradac (2.5km)
- Brodarevo (2.5km)
- Donji Stranjani (2.6km)
- (( Zakut )) (2.7km)
- Dvorište (2.7km)
- Zavinograđe (2.8km)
- Paralovac (3.2km)
- Potkula (3.3km)
- Mrčkovina (3.8km)
- Potkrš (4km)
- Podkrš (4km)
- Koželj (4.1km)
- Poda (4.3km)
- Ðurovo Brdo (4.4km)
- (( Mrdace )) (4.4km)
- Trepalovina (4.4km)
- Prijevori (4.5km)
- Rakuša (4.8km)
- Gradilovina (4.9km)
- Ravni (5km)
Accommodation around (( Paklište ))
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Okruglica (4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Brodarevo (1.3km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Balići (4.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Brvinska Kosa (4.8km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Vlasan (4.1km)
Airports close to (( Paklište ))
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (124.3km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (146.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (152.7km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (154.3km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (167.1km)