Traveling Luck for Kruševica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Krusevica?What's around Krusevica?
Wikipedia near Krusevica
Where to stay near Kruševica
The timezone in Krusevica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:33 and Sunset at 17:16. It's light
Latitude. 43.2156°, Longitude. 19.7614°
Satellite map around Kruševica
Loading map of Kruševica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kruševica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mrčkovina (1.4km)
- Koželj (2.1km)
- Točilovo (2.3km)
- Zastup (2.5km)
- Ravni (2.7km)
- Podjasen (3.1km)
- Zagradac (3.3km)
- Bječani (3.4km)
- Vrtovska (3.5km)
- Gostun (3.5km)
- Šćepanica (3.6km)
- Prljevine (3.8km)
- Paralovac (3.8km)
- Poda (4.1km)
- Brodarevo (4.2km)
- Grobnice (4.5km)
- (( Zakut )) (4.6km)
- Oštra Stijena (4.8km)
- Ravče Polje (4.9km)
- Trepalovina (5km)
- Bučje (5.1km)
- Vrlobaš (5.2km)
- Dvorište (5.2km)
- Jedini Bor (5.2km)
- Donji Stranjani (5.2km)
Accommodation around Kruševica
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Kumanička Klisura (4.7km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Samograd (4.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Okruglica (0.8km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Brodarevo (4.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Savina Voda (3.4km)
- Orlovska Glava (3.3km)
Airports close to Kruševica
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (122.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (146.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (149.3km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (157.6km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (167.9km)