Traveling Luck for Prljuša, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Prljusa?What's around Prljusa?
Wikipedia near Prljusa
Where to stay near Prljuša
The timezone in Prljusa is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:31 and Sunset at 17:17. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9383°, Longitude. 19.8336°
Satellite map around Prljuša
Loading map of Prljuša and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Prljuša, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tovarnica (1.3km)
- Starčevići (1.5km)
- Jasikovača (1.9km)
- Lazići (1.9km)
- Ivanovići (2.7km)
- Miličevići (2.9km)
- Jovančićevići (2.9km)
- Filipovići (2.9km)
- Gostinica (3.5km)
- Dubljani (3.8km)
- Savići (3.8km)
- Jankovići (4.2km)
- Maksimovići (4.2km)
- Jokovići (4.2km)
- Radojčići (4.4km)
- Gostinica (4.4km)
- Rasadnik (4.4km)
- Pavlovići (4.5km)
- Ravići (4.5km)
- Stefanovići (4.8km)
- Peule (5km)
- Jokovići (5.2km)
- Krsmanovići (5.3km)
- Tupalći (5.8km)
Accommodation around Prljuša
- a burial site.
- grave (5.2km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Jakšinac (3.7km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- school (3.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Ravni Gaj (5.8km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Savin Kamen (0.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Grad (5.5km)
Airports close to Prljuša
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (122.6km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (142.5km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (207.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (212.7km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (219.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Prljuša
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (208.3km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (235.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.