Traveling Luck for Metaljka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Metaljka?What's around Metaljka?
Wikipedia near Metaljka
Where to stay near Metaljka
The timezone in Metaljka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:44 and Sunset at 16:08. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9556°, Longitude. 19.9164°
Satellite map around Metaljka
Loading map of Metaljka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Metaljka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Draškovića Brdo (1km)
- Kostića Brdo (1.5km)
- Šarampov (1.5km)
- Granica (2.1km)
- Debelo Brdo (2.3km)
- Makićevo Brdo (2.5km)
- Gujin Kamen (2.5km)
- Pizića Breg (3km)
- Gradina (3km)
- Bandera (3.1km)
- Mitrovo Brdo (3.1km)
- Glavica (3.2km)
- Palež (3.8km)
- Kamalj (3.8km)
- Pekića Brdo (4.1km)
- Avala (4.1km)
- Golubovića Brdo (4.2km)
- Prosina (4.2km)
- Sijerovača (4.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Metaljka
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Crnokosa (1.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Žuta Stena (4.3km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Tubići (4.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Ravni Gaj (4.1km)
Airports close to Metaljka
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (117.9km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (150.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (210.5km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (215.3km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (220.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Metaljka
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (201.5km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (237.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.