Traveling Luck for Lokve, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Lokve?What's around Lokve?
Wikipedia near Lokve
Where to stay near Lokve
The timezone in Lokve is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:02 and Sunset at 19:13. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9736°, Longitude. 19.8569°
Satellite map around Lokve
Loading map of Lokve and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lokve, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pavlovići (0.9km)
- Drmanovina (1.2km)
- Dubljani (1.4km)
- Filipovići (2.6km)
- Cikote (2.6km)
- Milovići (2.8km)
- Ravići (3.3km)
- Jasikovača (3.4km)
- Jelići (3.7km)
- Stančići (3.7km)
- Jankovići (3.8km)
- Vučičevići (3.9km)
- Vučinac (4km)
- Lazići (4km)
- Bara (4.3km)
- Lažići (4.5km)
- Suvo Vrelo (4.5km)
- Šošići (4.5km)
- Gradina (4.6km)
- Markovići (4.7km)
- Milovanovići (4.8km)
- Tupalći (5km)
- Tripkovići (5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Lokve
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Bobija (5km)
- a burial site.
- grave (1.7km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- school (4.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Ravni Gaj (2km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Savin Kamen (5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Drmanovina (2.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Doline (2.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Grad (2.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opštinać Kosjerić (4.8km)
Airports close to Lokve
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (117.6km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (145.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (211.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (215.4km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (215.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lokve
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (203.3km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (232.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.