Traveling Luck for Skloplje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Skloplje?What's around Skloplje?
Wikipedia near Skloplje
Where to stay near Skloplje
The timezone in Skloplje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:28 and Sunset at 17:37. It's light
Latitude. 43.9622°, Longitude. 19.8153°
Satellite map around Skloplje
Loading map of Skloplje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Skloplje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Jankovići (0.8km)
- Ravići (1.5km)
- Filipovići (1.9km)
- Tupalći (2.2km)
- Jasikovača (2.3km)
- Tupaići (2.5km)
- Starčevići (3.1km)
- Pavlovići (3.3km)
- Jelići (3.5km)
- Dubljani (3.8km)
- Jovančićevići (4.3km)
- Lazići (4.3km)
- Seća Reka (4.6km)
- Tovarnica (4.8km)
- Vučinac (4.8km)
- Drmanovina (4.9km)
- Ivanovići (5km)
- Cikote (5.2km)
- Rasadnik (5.3km)
- Stankići (5.4km)
- Konder (5.5km)
- Bukova Ravan (5.9km)
- (( Bašići )) (6km)
- Jokovići (6.1km)
Accommodation around Skloplje
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Bobija (3.1km)
- a burial site.
- grave (5.4km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Jakšinac (1.3km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- school (6.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Ravni Gaj (5.9km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Savin Kamen (2.8km)
Airports close to Skloplje
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (120.4km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (141.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (206.9km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (215.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (216.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Skloplje
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (207km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (231.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.