Traveling Luck for Brvinska Kosa, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Brvinska Kosa?What's around Brvinska Kosa?
Wikipedia near Brvinska Kosa
Where to stay near Brvinska Kosa
The timezone in Brvinska Kosa is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:56 and Sunset at 16:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2144°, Longitude. 19.6953°
Satellite map around Brvinska Kosa
Loading map of Brvinska Kosa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Brvinska Kosa, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Prijevori (0.3km)
- (( Opitra Stena )) (1.4km)
- Trepalovina (1.8km)
- Haluge (2km)
- Gradilovina (2km)
- (( Zakut )) (2.1km)
- Dvorište (2.2km)
- Brodarevo (2.4km)
- Jedini Bor (2.5km)
- Paralovac (2.6km)
- Potkula (2.8km)
- (( Mrdace )) (2.8km)
- Poda (2.9km)
- Ravče Polje (3.1km)
- Zagradac (3.1km)
- Miletin Do (3.4km)
- Podjasen (3.4km)
- Zavinograđe (3.4km)
- Male Njive (3.9km)
- Oštra Stijena (4km)
- Vrlobaš (4.1km)
- Ðurovo Brdo (4.1km)
- Rakuša (4.2km)
- Grobnice (4.3km)
- Podkrš (4.3km)
- Meki Do (4.4km)
- Kave (4.7km)
- Potkrš (4.7km)
- Kotline (4.7km)
- Komadine (4.8km)
- Arnaut Polje (4.9km)
- Duga Luka (4.9km)
- Prljevine (5.2km)
Accommodation around Brvinska Kosa
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Prijesnačko Brdo (4.1km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Komaran (4.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- (( Lokva )) (4.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Slatinska Reka (3.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Hrtovi (5.1km)
Airports close to Brvinska Kosa
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (120.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (142.1km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (152.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (154.5km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (162.4km)