Traveling Luck for Bobija, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bobija?What's around Bobija?
Wikipedia near Bobija
Where to stay near Bobija
The timezone in Bobija is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:21 and Sunset at 17:25. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9411°, Longitude. 19.9597°
Satellite map around Bobija
Loading map of Bobija and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bobija, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bobija (0km)
- Gradina (1.4km)
- Bandera (1.5km)
- Kamalj (1.5km)
- Pjesak (1.7km)
- Granica (2.6km)
- Litica (2.7km)
- Razbijena Stena (3km)
- Krš (3km)
- Debelo Brdo (3.1km)
- Gujin Kamen (3.4km)
- Vasiljevića (3.6km)
- Avala (3.7km)
- Kostića Brdo (3.8km)
- Bremena (3.9km)
- Draškovića Brdo (4km)
- Vukotića Brdo (4.1km)
- Puljuša (4.1km)
- Mandina Stena (4.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Bobija
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Gradnja (3.8km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Kalenić (3.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Litica (3km)
Airports close to Bobija
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (118.5km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (154.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (206.8km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (218.3km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (224km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bobija
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (200.5km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (240.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.