Traveling Luck for Gradina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gradina?What's around Gradina?
Wikipedia near Gradina
Where to stay near Gradina
The timezone in Gradina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:37 and Sunset at 17:56. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9492°, Longitude. 19.9689°
Satellite map around Gradina
Loading map of Gradina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gradina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dragutinovići (1.2km)
- Dragutinovići (1.7km)
- Pejići (2.1km)
- Božovići (2.5km)
- Srednje Selo (2.6km)
- Bošnjaci (2.7km)
- Gornje Zaselje (2.9km)
- Lečići (2.9km)
- Radovići (3.2km)
- Štulovići (3.3km)
- Milići (3.4km)
- Dimitrijevići (3.4km)
- Vitosi (3.4km)
- Dražinovići (3.8km)
- Bogdanovići (3.8km)
- Ðokovići (4.1km)
- Čukavci (4.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Gradina
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Crnokosa (3.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Gradnja (2.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Litica (1.8km)
Airports close to Gradina
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (117.3km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (155.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (207.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (219.5km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (223.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gradina
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (199.1km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (240.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.