Traveling Luck for Litica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Litica?What's around Litica?
Wikipedia near Litica
Where to stay near Litica
The timezone in Litica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:26 and Sunset at 17:21. It's light
Latitude. 43.9525°, Longitude. 19.9875°
Satellite map around Litica
Loading map of Litica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Litica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dragutinovići (1.7km)
- Dražinovići (2.1km)
- Bogdanovići (2.1km)
- Pejići (2.3km)
- Dragutinovići (2.4km)
- Štulovići (3km)
- Lečići (3.1km)
- Bošnjaci (3.2km)
- Vitosi (3.4km)
- Božovići (3.5km)
- Arnautovići (3.6km)
- Milići (3.7km)
- Srednje Selo (3.8km)
- Dimitrijevići (4km)
- Maslaći (4.2km)
- Todorovići (4.3km)
- Ježevica (4.3km)
- Radovići (4.3km)
- Matovići (4.4km)
- Donje Zaselje (4.4km)
- Vučicevići (4.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Litica
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Gradnja (1km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Kalenić (3.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Litica (0km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mustafino Brdo (3.2km)
Airports close to Litica
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (116.4km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (157.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (206.7km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (221.3km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (223.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Litica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (197.7km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (240.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.