Traveling Luck for Limac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Limac?What's around Limac?
Wikipedia near Limac
Where to stay near Limac
The timezone in Limac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:08 and Sunset at 16:39. It's light
Latitude. 43.9972°, Longitude. 19.9100°
Satellite map around Limac
Loading map of Limac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Limac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kosjerić (0.3km)
- Divčevići (1.7km)
- Bara (2.4km)
- Gradina (2.5km)
- Filipovići (3km)
- Pijuci (3.1km)
- Beli Gaj (3.1km)
- Ðokići (3.4km)
- Brajkovići (3.9km)
- Suvo Vrelo (4km)
- Vučičevići (4.1km)
- Vrane (4.2km)
- Jevtovići (4.2km)
- Šošići (4.3km)
- Stančići (4.4km)
- Ðokovići (4.4km)
- Milovići (4.4km)
- Milovanovići (4.7km)
- Galovići (5.1km)
- Radovići (5.1km)
- Drmanovina (5.2km)
- Subjel (5.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Limac
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Doline (3.4km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Tubići (4.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opštinać Kosjerić (1.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Ravni Gaj (4.7km)
Airports close to Limac
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (113km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (150.5km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (215.4km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (215.4km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (216.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Limac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (197.8km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (232.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.