Traveling Luck for Smet, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Smet?What's around Smet?
Wikipedia near Smet
Where to stay near Smet
The timezone in Smet is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:47 and Sunset at 18:41. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9761°, Longitude. 19.8419°
Satellite map around Smet
Loading map of Smet and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Smet, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pavlovići (0.8km)
- Drmanovina (1.8km)
- Ravići (1.9km)
- Filipovići (2.1km)
- Dubljani (2.2km)
- Jelići (2.4km)
- Cikote (2.4km)
- Jankovići (2.6km)
- Vučinac (3km)
- Jasikovača (3.1km)
- Tupalći (3.6km)
- Tupaići (4.1km)
- Milovići (4.3km)
- Seća Reka (4.3km)
- Lazići (4.4km)
- Seča Reka (4.6km)
- Suvo Vrelo (4.8km)
- Bara (5.1km)
- Donja Pološnica (5.1km)
- Rajić Brdo (5.1km)
- Stančići (5.2km)
- Starčevići (5.3km)
- Vučičevići (5.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Smet
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Bobija (3.6km)
- a burial site.
- grave (3.1km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Jakšinac (4.4km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- school (5.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Ravni Gaj (3.4km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Savin Kamen (4.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Drmanovina (1.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Doline (3.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Grad (1km)
Airports close to Smet
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (117.8km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (143.8km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (210km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (214.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (216.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Smet
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (204km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (231.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.