Traveling Luck for Marino Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Marino Brdo?What's around Marino Brdo?
Wikipedia near Marino Brdo
Where to stay near Marino Brdo
The timezone in Marino Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:00 and Sunset at 19:24. It's light
Latitude. 43.3061°, Longitude. 19.9889°
Satellite map around Marino Brdo
Loading map of Marino Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Marino Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Lanište (1.2km)
- Rosulje (1.7km)
- Repište (1.8km)
- Guvno (2.1km)
- Bređa (2.4km)
- Drenjak (2.4km)
- Rasove (2.4km)
- Krstište (2.8km)
- Čunkovi (2.8km)
- Bare (3.4km)
- Milisaviči (3.6km)
- Lisičak (3.9km)
- Pane (4.2km)
- Glibanj (4.6km)
- Pirevine (4.6km)
- Šušure (5km)
- Ravna Ornica (5.1km)
- Ugar (5.3km)
- Pepovina (6.1km)
- Molitva (6.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Brkovac (4.7km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Androv Krš (4.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Govedaj (5.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Sjenica (5km)
Airports close to Marino Brdo
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (139.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (143.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (170.3km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (171.5km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (192.7km)