Traveling Luck for Babinjaća, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Babinjaca?What's around Babinjaca?
Wikipedia near Babinjaca
Where to stay near Babinjaća
The timezone in Babinjaca is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:02 and Sunset at 19:24. It's light
Latitude. 43.2928°, Longitude. 19.9486°
Satellite map around Babinjaća
Loading map of Babinjaća and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Babinjaća, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Lisičak (0.8km)
- Rasove (1.8km)
- Šušure (2.1km)
- Milisaviči (2.2km)
- Molitva (2.2km)
- Guvno (2.6km)
- Pane (2.7km)
- Zminjak (3.1km)
- Drenjak (3.2km)
- Bare (3.3km)
- Ugar (3.3km)
- Čunkovi (3.4km)
- Smirčevac (3.5km)
- Lanište (3.9km)
- Bređa (3.9km)
- Kaludre (4.1km)
- Smaljevo Polje (4.4km)
- Glibanj (4.5km)
- Smaljevo Polje (4.5km)
- Rosulje (4.6km)
- Repište (5km)
- Orljujak (5.5km)
- Kleča (5.5km)
- Krstište (5.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Babinjaća
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Brkovac (2.6km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Lazića Krš (5.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Lopižanska Reka (3.7km)
Airports close to Babinjaća
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (140km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (141.2km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (166.3km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (168.7km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (188.5km)