Traveling Luck for Tikva, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Tikva?What's around Tikva?
Wikipedia near Tikva
Where to stay near Tikva
The timezone in Tikva is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:58 and Sunset at 16:04. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4725°, Longitude. 19.7903° , Elevation. 1333m
Satellite map around Tikva
Loading map of Tikva and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tikva, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tikva (0.3km)
- Vraneša (1.7km)
- Nova Varoš (2.5km)
- Prisoje (2.7km)
- Cikiljevina (3.2km)
- Ciganska Mahala (3.3km)
- (( Oštrik )) (3.3km)
- Vraneša (3.6km)
- Gornje Selo (4.1km)
- Branoševac (4.1km)
- Svijetnjak (4.1km)
- Brdo (4.3km)
- Vukovina (4.5km)
- Bakalovina (4.7km)
- Mokrič (4.8km)
- Vrlan (5.2km)
- Sokolova (5.5km)
- Kulina (5.6km)
- Kokin Brod (5.6km)
- (( Dražan )) (5.7km)
- Zapolje (6.1km)
- Mangura (6.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Tikva
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Oštrik (3.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mangura (5.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Odžina Stena (2.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Nova Varoš (1.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Debelo Brdo (5km)
Airports close to Tikva
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (145.8km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (155.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (168.3km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (174km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (181.8km)