Traveling Luck for Opančine, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Opancine?What's around Opancine?
Wikipedia near Opancine
Where to stay near Opančine
The timezone in Opancine is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:02 and Sunset at 16:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2158°, Longitude. 19.6492°
Satellite map around Opančine
Loading map of Opančine and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Opančine, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kršnica (1.9km)
- Komadine (2km)
- Šabovina (2.5km)
- (( Ivezići )) (2.7km)
- Haluge (3.1km)
- Medoši (3.2km)
- Radoviće (3.2km)
- Dauti (3.9km)
- Gradilovina (3.9km)
- Mijačinovići (4.3km)
- (( Opitra Stena )) (4.3km)
- Parazlame (4.4km)
- Prijevori (4.5km)
- Meki Do (4.5km)
- (( Mrdace )) (4.7km)
- Kotline (5.2km)
- Tomaševići (5.2km)
- Male Njive (5.5km)
- Rakuša (5.5km)
- Arnaut Polje (5.6km)
- Alavandići (5.6km)
- Potkula (5.6km)
- Mahala (5.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Opančine
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- (( Grabsko Brdo )) (5.2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Vijenac (3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Zakut (5.4km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Bijov Grob (1.2km)
Airports close to Opančine
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (119km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (139.3km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (148.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (158.3km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (158.7km)