Traveling Luck for Studenoge, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Studenoge?What's around Studenoge?
Wikipedia near Studenoge
Where to stay near Studenoge
The timezone in Studenoge is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:31 and Sunset at 17:31. It's light
Latitude. 43.4931°, Longitude. 19.8964°
Satellite map around Studenoge
Loading map of Studenoge and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Studenoge, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
Accommodation around Studenoge
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Meki Do (2.8km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Ojnovačka Pećina (4.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Zlatarsko Jezero (5.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Čolovića Stijene (4.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Durupovac (5.4km)
Airports close to Studenoge
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (154.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (161.4km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (163.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (176.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (182.3km)