Traveling Luck for Crkvica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Crkvica?What's around Crkvica?
Wikipedia near Crkvica
Where to stay near Crkvica
The timezone in Crkvica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:00 and Sunset at 16:04. It's light
Latitude. 43.4744°, Longitude. 19.9122° , Elevation. 1066m
Satellite map around Crkvica
Loading map of Crkvica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Crkvica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Borja (0.8km)
- Aničići (1.3km)
- Debelja (2.8km)
- Gujanička Mala (4.3km)
- Dževerija (4.5km)
- Gornje Trudovo (4.8km)
- Zvijerci (4.8km)
- Pavlovića Brod (5.1km)
- Rogovići (5.1km)
- Vasilići (5.4km)
- Tomići (5.5km)
- Goronjići (6.1km)
- Palež (6.3km)
- Tanovići (6.4km)
- Damljanovići (6.4km)
- Vrlan (6.4km)
- Čurčići (6.5km)
- Ðokovići (6.6km)
- Čolanići (6.9km)
- Mladenovići (6.9km)
- Štitkovo (7.2km)
Accommodation around Crkvica
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Meki Do (4.1km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveta Trojica (6.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Čurčića Vrelo (7.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Krle (6.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Durupovac (5km)
Airports close to Crkvica
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (156.8km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (159.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (160.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (178.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (181.4km)