Traveling Luck for Palež, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Palez?What's around Palez?
Wikipedia near Palez
Where to stay near Palež
The timezone in Palez is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:08 and Sunset at 16:38. It's light
Latitude. 43.4733°, Longitude. 19.9783°
Satellite map around Palež
Loading map of Palež and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Palež, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Golo Brdo (3.5km)
- Anđelin Vrh (3.8km)
- Javoric (4.8km)
- Glavica (4.8km)
- Karaula (5.5km)
- Strugovi (5.5km)
- Debelo Brdo (5.6km)
- Jadarevo (5.8km)
- Bijele Stene (6.1km)
- Lisina (6.2km)
- Veliko Brdo (6.3km)
- Crkvica (6.3km)
- Čemernica (6.4km)
- Stanojev Vrh (6.5km)
- Krpeljevi Vrh (6.7km)
- Pogled (6.9km)
- Jankov Vrh (7km)
- Gradina (7.2km)
- Žedna Glava (7.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Palež
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Karađorđev Šanac (7.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Meki Do (6.9km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveta Trojica (2.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Čurčića Vrelo (4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Šiljkati Vrh (4.6km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Jezero (5.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Durupovac (4.1km)
Airports close to Palež
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (156km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (162.3km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (162.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (177.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (185.4km)