Traveling Luck for Arsovina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Arsovina?What's around Arsovina?
Wikipedia near Arsovina
Where to stay near Arsovina
The timezone in Arsovina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:02 and Sunset at 16:46. It's light
Latitude. 43.3733°, Longitude. 19.9589°
Satellite map around Arsovina
Loading map of Arsovina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Arsovina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Arsovina
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kozlinac (4.6km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Androv Krš (7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Velika Litica (6.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Sjeničko Jezero (3.9km)
Airports close to Arsovina
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (147.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (149.8km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (165.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (174.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (191km)