Traveling Luck for Gradina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gradina?What's around Gradina?
Wikipedia near Gradina
Where to stay near Gradina
The timezone in Gradina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:57 and Sunset at 16:52. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4200°, Longitude. 19.9619° , Elevation. 1306m
Satellite map around Gradina
Loading map of Gradina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gradina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pavlovića Brod (3.5km)
- Tahirovići (4.8km)
- Boroviće (5km)
- Gujanička Mala (5km)
- Boroviće (5.1km)
- Petrovići (5.6km)
- Totići (5.7km)
- Debelja (5.8km)
- Nešovići (6.2km)
- Zvijerci (6.4km)
- Papiće (6.5km)
- Prašovići (6.7km)
- Brežđe (6.9km)
- Ðurinovići (7km)
- Kladnica (7km)
- Selište (7.1km)
- Palež (7.2km)
- Višnjići (7.5km)
- Potoci (7.8km)
- Aničići (7.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Gradina
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveta Trojica (4.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Sjeničko Jezero (3.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Kosa (6.9km)
Airports close to Gradina
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (151.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (155.3km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (163.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (179.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (184.9km)