Traveling Luck for Molitva, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Molitva?What's around Molitva?
Wikipedia near Molitva
Where to stay near Molitva
The timezone in Molitva is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:09 and Sunset at 16:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3608°, Longitude. 19.9689° , Elevation. 1247m
Satellite map around Molitva
Loading map of Molitva and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Molitva, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kozlinac (5.4km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Androv Krš (5.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Velika Litica (6.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Sjeničko Jezero (5.8km)
Airports close to Molitva
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (145.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (148.8km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (166.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (174km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (192.5km)