Traveling Luck for Kaludre, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kaludre?What's around Kaludre?
Wikipedia near Kaludre
Where to stay near Kaludre
The timezone in Kaludre is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:04 and Sunset at 19:10. It's light
Latitude. 43.2614°, Longitude. 19.9447°
Satellite map around Kaludre
Loading map of Kaludre and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kaludre, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Kaludre (0km)
- Smaljevo Polje (2km)
- Smaljevo Polje (2.2km)
- Ugar (2.2km)
- Šušure (2.3km)
- Molitva (2.5km)
- Pane (3.1km)
- Milisaviči (3.6km)
- Lisičak (3.8km)
- Glibanj (4.1km)
- Zminjak (4.2km)
- Bare (4.2km)
- Čunkovi (4.8km)
- Smirčevac (5km)
- Drenjak (5km)
- Guvno (5.1km)
- Rasove (5.3km)
- Bređa (5.5km)
- Kleča (5.6km)
- Orljujak (6.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Kaludre
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Lazića Krš (3.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Pape (4.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Skudlanska Reka (6km)
Airports close to Kaludre
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (136.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (138.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (163.2km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (170.2km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (186.2km)