Traveling Luck for Breza, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Breza?What's around Breza?
Wikipedia near Breza
Where to stay near Breza
The timezone in Breza is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:26 and Sunset at 17:24. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8997°, Longitude. 19.5475°
Satellite map around Breza
Loading map of Breza and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Breza, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bare (1km)
- Jasikovice (1.7km)
- Ilijaševići (2.5km)
- Vrba (3.2km)
- Iglići (3.3km)
- Šljivovica (3.3km)
- Osredak (3.6km)
- Rabasovici (3.7km)
- Donja Koprivna (3.8km)
- Gaj (4km)
- Bambaci (4.1km)
- Omar (4.1km)
- Tarabići (4.5km)
- Gornja Koprivna (4.6km)
- Ravan (4.6km)
- Živanovići (4.8km)
- Podgrad (5.1km)
- Dugandžije (5.2km)
- Jankovići (5.2km)
- Milosavljevići (5.4km)
- Kulina (5.6km)
- Dračinovci (5.7km)
- Oblik (5.7km)
- Mala Reka (5.7km)
- Lipa (5.8km)
- Boranja (6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Breza
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Osijek (5.5km)
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Sokolina (5.3km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Rača (4.2km)
Airports close to Breza
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (115.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (138.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (180.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (204km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (213.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Breza
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (228.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.