Traveling Luck for Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Brdo?What's around Brdo?
Wikipedia near Brdo
Where to stay near Brdo
The timezone in Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:27 and Sunset at 17:21. It's light
Latitude. 43.4747°, Longitude. 19.8244°
Satellite map around Brdo
Loading map of Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Branoševac (1.8km)
- Vrlan (2km)
- Ciganska Mahala (2.1km)
- Nova Varoš (2.2km)
- Vraneša (3.1km)
- Tikva (3.1km)
- Brdo (3.2km)
- Vraneša (3.8km)
- Vukovina (4.5km)
- Cikiljevina (4.7km)
- Gornje Selo (5.5km)
- Kokin Brod (5.6km)
- Prisoje (5.8km)
- Vasilići (5.8km)
- Svijetnjak (5.9km)
- (( Oštrik )) (6.5km)
- Bakalovina (6.5km)
- Leševići (6.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Brdo
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- Hidroelektrana Kokin Brod (5.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rikavac (5.7km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Ojnovačka Pećina (6.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Krle (5.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Zlatarsko Jezero (4.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Nova Varoš (2.7km)
Airports close to Brdo
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (148.8km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (156.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (166.2km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (176.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (180.7km)