Traveling Luck for Šaša, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Sasa?What's around Sasa?
Wikipedia near Sasa
Where to stay near Šaša
The timezone in Sasa is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:07 and Sunset at 16:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4331°, Longitude. 19.8222°
Satellite map around Šaša
Loading map of Šaša and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Šaša, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Šaša
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Brajski Bunar (5.2km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Krle (4.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Odžina Stena (4.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Nova Varoš (4.5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Kose (4.2km)
Airports close to Šaša
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (150.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (151.4km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (162.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (171.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (186km)