Traveling Luck for Crkvina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Crkvina?What's around Crkvina?
Wikipedia near Crkvina
Where to stay near Crkvina
The timezone in Crkvina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:41 and Sunset at 16:11. It's light
Latitude. 43.4211°, Longitude. 19.8261°
Satellite map around Crkvina
Loading map of Crkvina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Crkvina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Vukovina (3.1km)
- Brdo (3.8km)
- Gornje Selo (4.4km)
- Ciganska Mahala (5km)
- Svijetnjak (5km)
- Gornje Pravoševo (5.1km)
- Branoševac (5.3km)
- Nova Varoš (5.3km)
- Radijevići (5.6km)
- Podkonik (5.7km)
- Bakalovina (5.8km)
- Gornje Pravoševo (6.5km)
- Ðurinovići (6.7km)
- Zagaj (7.2km)
- Tikva (7.2km)
- Grablje (7.4km)
- Rupčine (7.4km)
Accommodation around Crkvina
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Brajski Bunar (5.3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Krle (4.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Odžina Stena (6.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Nova Varoš (6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Kose (2.6km)
Airports close to Crkvina
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (150.1km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (151.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (161.2km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (170.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (187.5km)