Traveling Luck for Česte, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ceste?What's around Ceste?
Wikipedia near Ceste
Where to stay near Česte
The timezone in Ceste is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:24 and Sunset at 17:24. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3864°, Longitude. 19.8172° , Elevation. 1413m
Satellite map around Česte
Loading map of Česte and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Česte, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Česte
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Strane (4.2km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Brajski Bunar (6.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Duboki Dol (5.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Šaša (6.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Kose (2.8km)
Airports close to Česte
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (145.6km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (152.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (158.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (166.7km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (184.5km)