Traveling Luck for Starac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Starac?What's around Starac?
Wikipedia near Starac
Where to stay near Starac
The timezone in Starac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:02 and Sunset at 19:24. It's light
Latitude. 43.2522°, Longitude. 19.8253°
Satellite map around Starac
Loading map of Starac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Starac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Starac
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ozren Planina (6.1km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Krš (0.7km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Gornje Gonje (4.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Koželj (5.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Vitiljka (4.9km)
Airports close to Starac
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (129.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (147km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (154.2km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (160.6km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (175.6km)