Traveling Luck for Gliza, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gliza?What's around Gliza?
Wikipedia near Gliza
Where to stay near Gliza
The timezone in Gliza is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:05 and Sunset at 19:10. It's light
Latitude. 43.7528°, Longitude. 19.7944°
Satellite map around Gliza
Loading map of Gliza and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gliza, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Acimija (1.8km)
- Mušvete (2.4km)
- Prodica (2.9km)
- Barjaktarevići (3km)
- Bacetići (3km)
- Čumići (3.2km)
- Mešnik (3.3km)
- Velanjci (3.4km)
- Radibratovići (3.8km)
- Ponjavići (3.9km)
- Mušvete (4.1km)
- Glumci (4.4km)
- Terzići (4.5km)
- Ćorovići (4.7km)
- Obrenovići (5km)
- Mačkat (5.2km)
- Glišići (5.5km)
- Dučevci (5.8km)
- Kneževići (6.3km)
- Jevremovići (6.3km)
- Trifanovići (6.5km)
- Potoci (6.7km)
- Alin Potok (6.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Gliza
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Poređa (2.2km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Ðelov Bunar (4.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Sušica (6.1km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Zuriska Pećina (4.1km)
Airports close to Gliza
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (138.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (146.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (190.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (195.3km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (195.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gliza
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (255.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.