Traveling Luck for Ćavik, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Cavik?What's around Cavik?
Wikipedia near Cavik
Where to stay near Ćavik
The timezone in Cavik is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:22 and Sunset at 17:26. It's light
Latitude. 43.7603°, Longitude. 19.6817°
Satellite map around Ćavik
Loading map of Ćavik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ćavik, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gornji Branešci (1.5km)
- Podgorica (2km)
- Ocka Gora (2.5km)
- Čajetina (3.6km)
- Novoselo (3.8km)
- Šinovik (4.2km)
- Rudine (4.4km)
- Palisat (4.5km)
- Jevremovići (4.7km)
- Donji Branešci (4.8km)
- Trčinoga (5km)
- Zlatibor (5.3km)
- Rosulje (5.4km)
- Brezak (5.5km)
- Sainovina (5.6km)
- Potoci (5.6km)
- Lekići (5.6km)
- Voinovići (5.9km)
- Kneževići (6.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Ćavik
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Branešci (2.9km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Branešci (1.8km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Mikića Šuma (4.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Čajetina (5.4km)
Airports close to Ćavik
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (127.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (149.5km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (185.5km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (188.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (200.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ćavik
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (250.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.