Traveling Luck for Ravan, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ravan?What's around Ravan?
Wikipedia near Ravan
Where to stay near Ravan
The timezone in Ravan is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:11 and Sunset at 16:31. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7789°, Longitude. 19.6731°
Satellite map around Ravan
Loading map of Ravan and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ravan, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Podgorica (1km)
- Gornji Branešci (1.2km)
- Rudine (1.9km)
- Novoselo (1.9km)
- Rosulje (2.8km)
- Sainovina (3.3km)
- Donji Branešci (3.7km)
- Lekići (3.8km)
- Jacimluk (4.3km)
- Voinovići (4.3km)
- Branešca (4.7km)
- Ocka Gora (4.8km)
- Kovacevići (5km)
- Brezak (5.3km)
- Čajetina (5.6km)
- Jevremovići (5.7km)
- Bjeliš (5.9km)
- Trčinoga (5.9km)
- Tomanići (6km)
- Lokva (6.2km)
- Mrarovac (6.2km)
- Rosići (6.2km)
- Šinovik (6.3km)
- Pantelići (6.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Ravan
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Krivaja (4.3km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Vršak (6.2km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Branešci (0.6km)
Airports close to Ravan
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (126.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (147.6km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (185.5km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (190.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (205.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ravan
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (248km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.