Traveling Luck for Velika Grudina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Velika Grudina?What's around Velika Grudina?
Wikipedia near Velika Grudina
Where to stay near Velika Grudina
The timezone in Velika Grudina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:11 and Sunset at 16:38. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7950°, Longitude. 19.6167°
Satellite map around Velika Grudina
Loading map of Velika Grudina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Velika Grudina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Jacimluk (3.4km)
- Novoselo (4km)
- Rosulje (4km)
- Bogdanovići (4.2km)
- Lokva (4.7km)
- Neševići (4.7km)
- Selaći (4.8km)
- Selakovići (5.1km)
- Rudine (5.3km)
- Erići (5.3km)
- Stamenići (5.5km)
- Kovacevići (5.6km)
- Sainovina (6.4km)
- Semegnjevo (6.4km)
- Resimići (6.5km)
- Gornji Branešci (6.7km)
- Podgorica (6.8km)
- Popovići (6.9km)
- Trčinoga (6.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Velika Grudina
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Krivaja (1.4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Branešci (5.9km)
Airports close to Velika Grudina
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (121.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (147.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (181.2km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (191.6km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (207.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Velika Grudina
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (244km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.