Traveling Luck for Gobate, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gobate?What's around Gobate?
Wikipedia near Gobate
Where to stay near Gobate
The timezone in Gobate is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:40 and Sunset at 16:12. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4750°, Longitude. 19.6967°
Satellite map around Gobate
Loading map of Gobate and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gobate, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gobate (0km)
- Crkvina (1.7km)
- (( Međugorje )) (2.3km)
- Bogdanovići (2.5km)
- Ljubojevići (3.4km)
- Bistrica (3.5km)
- Sokolova (3.5km)
- (( Dražan )) (3.6km)
- Čkanje (3.8km)
- Ninčići (3.8km)
- Mokrič (4.1km)
- Kukanj (4.2km)
- Gordići (4.2km)
- Kulina (4.2km)
- Dragaši (4.2km)
- Dragaški Krš (4.2km)
- Pešterci (4.3km)
- Mangura (4.4km)
- Banjica (4.5km)
- Glavonjići (4.8km)
- Karaula (5.2km)
- Jovac (5.2km)
- Ljeljen Do (5.2km)
- Ravnava (5.2km)
- Čelija (5.3km)
- (( Potok )) (5.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Gobate
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mangura (5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Sokolica (1.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Planinica (4.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Kreševa (4.2km)
Airports close to Gobate
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (137.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (152.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (169.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (175.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (178.5km)