Traveling Luck for Crni Vrh, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Crni Vrh?What's around Crni Vrh?
Wikipedia near Crni Vrh
Where to stay near Crni Vrh
The timezone in Crni Vrh is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:32 and Sunset at 18:01. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4333°, Longitude. 19.7275° , Elevation. 1382m
Satellite map around Crni Vrh
Loading map of Crni Vrh and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Crni Vrh, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Vranjak (1.2km)
- Karaula (2.1km)
- Ninčići (2.4km)
- Grablje (2.5km)
- Kulina (3.4km)
- Gornja Drenova (3.9km)
- (( Dražan )) (4.1km)
- (( Međugorje )) (4.2km)
- Zagaj (4.5km)
- Crkvina (4.6km)
- Sokolova (4.6km)
- Pilatovac (4.9km)
- (( Oštrik )) (5km)
- Mokrič (5.2km)
- Svijetnjak (5.3km)
- Prisoje (5.3km)
- Podvinje (5.7km)
- Dubovica (5.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Crni Vrh
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Petriča Brdo (1.1km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Brajski Bunar (4.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vaoč (3.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zlatar (1.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Dolovi (4.8km)
Airports close to Crni Vrh
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (142km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (148.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (166.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (169.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (180.8km)