Traveling Luck for Lokva, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Lokva?What's around Lokva?
Wikipedia near Lokva
Where to stay near Lokva
The timezone in Lokva is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:08 and Sunset at 16:38. It's light
Latitude. 43.8197°, Longitude. 19.5356°
Satellite map around Lokva
Loading map of Lokva and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lokva, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Vitasi (2.4km)
- Ðokici (2.4km)
- Panići (3km)
- Resimići (3.4km)
- Čulići (3.5km)
- Bešlići (4.4km)
- Milekići (4.4km)
- Erići (4.7km)
- Presedo (4.8km)
- Durdići (4.9km)
- Manteše (4.9km)
- Bogdanovići (5.4km)
- Stamenići (5.4km)
- Selaći (5.8km)
- Timotijevići (5.9km)
- Filipovići (5.9km)
- Krsmanovići (6km)
- Kojadinovići (6.5km)
- Milosavljevići (6.6km)
- Stanići (7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Lokva
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Osijek (5.1km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Hajdučka Pećina (5.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Iver (5.9km)
Airports close to Lokva
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (113.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (148.5km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (175.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (193.5km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (204.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lokva
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (238.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.