Traveling Luck for Vranjak, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vranjak?What's around Vranjak?
Wikipedia near Vranjak
Where to stay near Vranjak
The timezone in Vranjak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:31 and Sunset at 17:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4275°, Longitude. 19.7369°
Satellite map around Vranjak
Loading map of Vranjak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vranjak, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Vranjak (0km)
- Grablje (1.3km)
- Karaula (3.2km)
- Zagaj (3.4km)
- Ninčići (3.5km)
- Kulina (4.1km)
- Svijetnjak (4.6km)
- Gornja Drenova (4.7km)
- (( Dražan )) (4.8km)
- Donja Kosatica (5.1km)
- Pilatovac (5.2km)
- (( Oštrik )) (5.2km)
- Gornje Selo (5.3km)
- Ljubići (5.3km)
- (( Međugorje )) (5.4km)
- Sokolova (5.4km)
- Prisoje (5.4km)
- Dubovica (5.6km)
- Crkvina (5.7km)
- Mokrič (5.8km)
- Podvinje (5.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Vranjak
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Petriča Brdo (1.5km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Brajski Bunar (3.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Odžina Stena (5.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vaoč (3.2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zlatar (0.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Dolovi (5.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Zlatarska Reka (5.4km)
Airports close to Vranjak
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (143.1km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (148km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (166.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (168.1km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (181.6km)