Traveling Luck for Šanac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Sanac?What's around Sanac?
Wikipedia near Sanac
Where to stay near Šanac
The timezone in Sanac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:24 and Sunset at 19:10. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4331°, Longitude. 19.7058° , Elevation. 1167m
Satellite map around Šanac
Loading map of Šanac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Šanac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Karaula (0.4km)
- Gornja Drenova (2.1km)
- Ninčići (2.3km)
- Vranjak (3.1km)
- (( Međugorje )) (3.2km)
- Pilatovac (3.6km)
- Crkvina (3.9km)
- (( Potok )) (4.1km)
- Grablje (4.3km)
- Kukanj (4.4km)
- Kulina (4.4km)
- Podvinje (4.5km)
- Padež (4.5km)
- Bare (4.6km)
- (( Dražan )) (4.8km)
- Dubovica (5.1km)
- Boškovina (5.2km)
- Sokolova (5.3km)
- Bistrica (5.3km)
- Gobate (5.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Šanac
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zlatar (3km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Petriča Brdo (1.7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kokošinjak (5.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Dolovi (2.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Sokolica (4.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gradac (5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vaoč (3.1km)
Airports close to Šanac
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (140.1km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (147.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (165.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (170.8km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (178.8km)